It’s time to make a change.
You’ve felt it in your gut – you’ve been with your current company for several years, and even with all your success, you no longer feel challenged or you’re reached a plateau.
You’re looking for an opportunity to build relationships and not transactions, and an oppor-tunity to match your ambitions and growth that’s within your control. It’s time to leave behind obstacles like seniority, salary caps, territories, and lay offs.
Make a difference in people’s lives.
Relationships, not transactions.
You’re in control of your potential.
Team of professionals and resources behind you.
Life is short. Opportunities with Capital Financial Group are endless. So, why are you waiting to make a change?
You’ll be a vital asset to your community, a respected professional who shares valuable perspectives with business leaders and individuals alike.
You will have the opportunity to help people secure their lives and overcome obstacles by providing recommendations on strategies and products that can set them on the path to greater financial security and personal well-being.
You’ll build your own business with the deep support and encouragement of a company and local agency that treats insurance agents and financial advisors with respect. You’ll expand your opportunities for attractive financial rewards and a lifestyle to match.
You aren’t limited to a territory, vertical market, or division. You can build something for yourself, but not by yourself, for unlimited income potential.
And you’ll have a robust training program, lead by team of experienced mentors to support what you’re building.
Learn more about what Life at CFG looks like
and the resources you’ll have to support you.
Make a difference in people’s lives.
Once you’re established in your new career, when friends and family ask you what you do, you can say that you help people…
- Solidify their finances so their families are secure
- By offering products to help provide a source of income in the event of an illness or injury if unable to work.
- By offering products to help ensure elderly parents are cared for in the event they are unable to care for themselves.
- Envision and work toward their retirement goals
- Prepare their estates for the next generation
- Clarify goals for the future of their businesses’ financial security
How many other careers let you make this big of an impact in people’s lives? Learn more about our career opportunities.
Starting my own business in investing and trading, I can understand where my clients are coming from and understand the ups and downs and challenges we all face. I have the opportunity to guide businesses, families & individuals towards achieving their financial goals is something special, to achieve unlimited success…not only monetary success, but the unlimited potential for personal success & satisfaction. For me, the people at CFG make the difference. CFG has an incredible, diverse mix of people that drives a culture that is almost too good to be true. But it is true, surrounding myself with high quality people, like the folks here at CFG, has truly made a huge difference in my life both personally and professionally. Hunter Shankle, Financial Professional
YOUR BUSINESS MARKET OPPORTUNITY
There’s no better time to join the financial services industry. America is on the brink of a tremendous wealth transfer – Baby Boomers and their offspring could inherit as much as $27 trillion over the next four decades*. Those who receive this wealth will need help investing and protecting it.
Meanwhile, family-owned businesses will change hands, creating new demands for financial and insurance advice.
These trends, combined with rising costs for retirement and education, call for a new wave of dedicated and experienced Financial Services Representatives who can help connect people with the financial products and services they need to build their financial futures.
Few industries offer this kind of potential and the time to get into the field is now.
Our business markets process can help you reconnect with prior business owner contacts in a highly consultative way. Additionally, business professionals such as CPAs, attorneys, and business coaches will see value in working with you as our process can generate additional clients and revenue for them.
*MarketWatch.com, July 16, 2013
IS THE FINANCIAL SERVICES INDUSTRY RIGHT FOR ME?
You don’t need a degree in finance to be successful. Successful career changers include sales reps, pharmaceutical reps, teachers, business managers, small business owners, attorneys, CPAs, and MBA graduates.
Your experience has given you unique skills, and your life experience will allow you to connect personally with the clients you advise.
You’ll quickly notice how many people have made a career switch just like you, to capture the opportunities for personal and financial growth. These include teachers, business managers, small business owners and a range of other professionals such as attorneys, CPAs and MBA graduates. Prior sales experience can offer a leg up in this industry as well.
Our business market process can help in 3 significant ways:
1. Differentiate Your Practice
- Training on how to effectively sell from corporate value and sell-ability
- Education on the 5 most-frequent buy-sell land mines
- Access to MassMutual proprietary business software and consulting services*
- Training on the 8 value drivers that can increase the value of your clients’ business
Our training helps new Financial Services Representatives set themselves apart as experts in business evaluation. You’ll receive the training and tools to help your business owner contacts minimize outside risks as well as strategies to maximize value. You’ll learn how to talk about the key value drivers, a firm’s sellability relative to its value, as well as the traditional retention and attraction practices – albeit with a quantified twist. You’ll learn our proprietary Closely held Business Evaluation Program (ChBEP) to determine your contacts’ business valuation. Our tools and technology quantify a business’ “weak spots” and offer concrete strategies to strengthen them. We also have tailored research specific to the multicultural markets.
2. Generate Commissions from Centers of Influence (COIs)
- Access to proprietary business planning seminar series
- Learn how to increase prospects and revenue for COIs
- Training on conducting business valuation seminars
It has been said that whole life insurance is sold, not bought. Our process for working with business owners can inspire your COI’s clients to buy insurance from you. We help you identify concerns with owners’ documents, increase owners’ “pain” awareness, and then offer solutions that prospects can commit to. Most business owners have 85% of their net worth tied up in the value of their business.* Our process can point out the dangers and counter with effective ways to eliminate the waste, putting your contacts’ minds at ease.
Our program can also help you work with COIs more effectively. We provide tools, training, and innovative approaches that help you generate and close leads. Your COIs will see the benefits of introducing their clients to the MassMutual process.
3. Increase Commissions from Existing Contacts
- Proven process to re-engage with contacts
- Access to MassMutual diagnostic tools for “call-to-action” meetings
- Develop dialogue to engage in business planning discussions with social network
- Access to our process that helps business owners understand and maximize the value of their business
This process provides you an ideal way to reconnect with business contacts. Our business markets process fits perfectly into year-end reviews with business owners to start their planning process anew. Through fact-finding, you can frequently identify pain points to ad-dress on planning and preparation for the unforeseen.
* Why selling your business to cover retirement shouldn’t be your only plan, Financial Times, 7/29/13
Tools we use:
- Proprietary business markets certifications
- Proprietary video seminar: realBUSINESSSM
- Customized 15-month training series
- Proprietary business evaluation program
- Annual family business summit
* Production minimums and in-house certification required.
You’ve achieved a lot in your life and career. You’ve made your mark.
Now you want to advance to the next level.
Sound like a good opportunity for you?