We are proud to announce Richard Hamilton has joined our group of Financial Service Professionals in our Brentwood office. Richard brings a wealth of experience and insight to this role and with access to our broad product line, service and tools, he can help you build solid financial solutions for today, tomorrow and years to come. Richard graduated from Slippery Rock University with a Doctorate in Physical Therapy and Bachelors in Exercise Science. He is married with 3 children. We sat down with Richard and asked him a few questions to get to know him better.
1.Where are you from originally? What do you like about it? Hermitage, PA. Honestly, I miss the snow.
2. What are your hobbies/interests? I play the guitar - like every other person in Nashville. I am also a huge nerd and love documentaries, specifically space or science and nature.
3. What would you love to be able to do better? Unplug and relax.
4. What is the weirdest thing you like to eat? I use A1 instead of ketchup, not sure if that’s weird but there’s that.
5. What was your very first job? I was a dishwasher a The Cookery, a local business in the town where I grew up. I was 16, they worked me almost 10 hours the first day. It was also my last day.
6. Where’s Waldo? With Carmen Sandiego.
7. If you could customize a concert lineup, who would play? Dave Matthews Band, THIRTY SECONDS TO MARS, The 1975, John Mayer, then Dave Matthews Band again
8. Do you collect anything? Guitars
9. If you weren’t a financial planner, what would be your dream job? Musician
10. Why financial services? I have a heart for helping others, which is why I chose physical therapy originally. Something was lacking for me in my previous career (well a lot of things actually) and I needed a change. I love lasting impact of what we do, the ripple effect through the generations. I want to look back in 30 years and see the impact of my work change the world for the better.