We are pleased to announce that Tera Welch has joined our group of Financial Services Professionals in our Brentwood office! Tera brings a wealth of experience and insight to this role and with access to our broad product line, services and tools, she can help you build solid financial solutions for today, tomorrow, and years to come. She is originally from Memphis, received her Bachelors degree in Economics from Spellman College and her MBA Finance from Tennessee State University. We sat down with Tera to get to know her a bit better.
- Where are you from originally? What do you like about it? I’m originally from Memphis, TN. Memphis has so much heart, character, less traffic than Nashville, and the best BBQ in the world (if anyone names a different city, they are clearly mistaken)!
- What are your hobbies/interests? I love working out, my go to is running or hiking. I also secretly enjoy musical theater. SECRETLY
- What is something you are really good at? I am good at binge watching tv, I guess that also means I am good at listening.
- What would you love to be able to do better? I wish I could create different meals from scratch, without the need for a recipe.
- What is the weirdest thing you like to eat? I like to drink hot water……sometimes.
- What is your favorite movie? Meet the Parents
- What is your favorite book? I read so many, do people really only have one? I’m currently reading The Pursuit of Happyness
- Where’s Waldo? Is he with Carmen Sandiego? The fact that we can’t find him makes me believe that he’s probably living a shady life of crime.
- If you weren’t a financial planner, what would be your dream job? Beyonce. She is my dream job, is that a real thing?
- Why financial services? To understand how to leave a legacy, to educate others, and to have freedom.
The hot water drinking has already raised some eyebrows at the office, but the team has loved having Tera on board with us. She brings humor, joy and strong work ethic to the team.