We are pleased to announce that Austin Petrovich has joined our group of Financial Services Professionals in our Brentwood office! Austin brings a wealth of experience and insight to this role and with access to our broad product line, services and tools, he can help you build solid financial solutions for today, tomorrow, and years to come. He is originally from Brentwood, TN and attended Montevallo University, where he received a degree in Accounting. We sat down with Austin and asked him a few questions to get to know him better:
1. What philanthropic efforts, organizations or titles are you involved with? Alpha Tau Omega National Fraternity
2. What are your hobbies/interests? I enjoy watching, follow and playing sports.
3. What is something you're really good at? Playing soccer.
4. What's your favorite part about Nashville? The food is really good here!
5. What's the most adventurous thing you've ever done? I rode a helicopter over a glacier in New Zealand.
6. Who do you most admire? I most admire my father. He is extremely hard working and successful.
7. What is your favorite family tradition? Traveling every Christmas with my family instead of getting gifts.
8. If you weren't a financial services professional, what would your dream job be? My dream job would be a professional soccer player.